- Bumping haycrop yields with Red Clover and Fertility
- Control of Perennial Weeds in Hayfields; Herbicides and Innovative Rotation
- Status of Herbicide Resistant Weeds in NYS
- Building a New Corn Herbicide Program to Control Costs and Manage Resistance
- Boosting Corn Yield Profitably; Hybrid Selection, Planting Date, Nitrogen Fertility
Mike Hunter, Cornell Cooperative Extension NNY
Dr. Lynn Sosnoskie – Cornell Experiment Station – Geneva
COST: $10/person, includes lunch by the Farmer’s Wife
Virtual Option Available, zoom link will be proved on request after you register. (DEC Pesticide Recertification Credits not available for on-line attendance)
2.25 DEC Pesticide Recertification Credits available (must attend in-person)
Pre-Registration is requested.
Call Kim Holden at (607) 865-7090 or email [email protected].