Fundamentals of Ventilation in Barns for Small Ruminants and Other Livestock. This is an event that is being held by the Cornell Cooperative Extension Livestock Program Work Team.
Most older farm buildings and barns need ventilation upgrades to make them healthy spaces for our livestock. This presentation will discuss…
- Ventilation – What’s effective and what’s not
- Natural ventilation pros and cons. When to know more is needed
- Mechanical ventilation systems explained
- Positive Pressure Tubes – a lower cost-effective winter system
- This will be held via Zoom